WEB HOSTING HUB, INC.
LIMIT USE AND DISCLOSURE OF
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST
Last Updated: January 1, 2023
Effective January 1, 2023, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives consumers the additional right to find out what sensitive information companies collect about them and how that information is used.
Web Hosting Hub, Inc. (“Company”) may collect information when a visitor, user or Company’s customer provides such information to Company via the Website, through a customer account, signing up for or using Company’s Products or services, or otherwise interacts with Company. The types of personal information collected may include, but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) address, name, address, telephone number, birth date, billing, and delivery information, email address, information about our customer’s credit card or other financial account information, or other identifying information that Company uses for the following reasons:
- Registration. To register and manage a customer account, including allowing access to and use of the Website, Products and services; process payments or credits; and offer promotional programs.
- Improve the Website and Products. Company uses the information for analytical purposes and to enable Company to improve the Website and Products, and provide tailored and/or optimized customer experience.
- Individualization. Notify customers about special offers and products or services available from Company, our affiliates, or partners.
- Communication. Communicate with consumers or facilitate communication between consumers and Company, its affiliates, or partners to; conduct, monitor, and record interactions with Company, the Websites and Products; host reviews, forum posts, photos, videos, and other content; to respond to requests, questions, and comments.
- Legal Compliance. Resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems; prevent fraud and other potentially prohibited or unlawful activities; comply with relevant regulations and laws, respond to legal requests, prevent harm, and protect Company’s rights; provide payment services, including detecting and preventing money laundering, fraud, and security incidents, to comply with legal obligations, and to enforce any applicable terms of service.
Please note, if Company uses automated decision-making technologies to process sensitive personal information, Company will implement appropriate measures required to safeguard consumers’ rights and freedoms including consumers’ right to obtain human intervention.
The CCPA also allows consumers to opt out of their personal information being used for any other reason than the above-listed information.
LIMIT USE AND DISCLOSURE OF
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
To proceed with a “LIMIT USE AND DISCLOSURE OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION” request, complete the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the listed information: